Sonormed is a Hamburg-based medical technology company with a strong focus on digital audiology and was founded in Hamburg in 2012. Building a unique infrastructure that integrates regulatory requirements (e.g. medical device regulation), specific needs of ENT physicians and the requirements for reimbursement is the core mission of Sonormed. The company cooperates with well-known industrial companies, insurance companies and research institutes. Against this backdrop Sonormed leverages their sound technological know-how in digital audiology for diagnostics, therapeutic use and workflow management to build a portfolio of related products. Our interdisciplinary team of sound engineers, computer scientists and neurobiologists develops state-of-the art solutions to improve hearing impairments.
Sonormed’s most widely recognised solution is Tinnitracks, a fully digital therapeutic app for tinnitus patients. Tinnitracks is a certified medical solution providing access to the scientifically validated Tailor-Made Notched Training (TMNMT), a neuro-acoustic treatment approach that targets hyperactive nerve cells underlying the perception of tinnitus. In Germany, Tinnitracks has become the first therapeutic app to be reimbursed by statutory and private health insurances. Heading towards a complete integration into the existing healthcare system, Sonormed was able to receive numerous prestigious awards for the development of Tinnitracks, e.g.,the renowned US technology award SXSW in “Digital Health & Life Sciences Technologies”.
Be part of our team, to be in Hamburg a part of a story of success.
We are hiring:
Intern Marketing (f/m) (full-time, at least three months)
You would like to gain practical experience in an eHealth – Startup and to increase the awareness of Germany’s first app on recipe with creative ideas as well as strategical marketing measures on international markets? Then we are looking forward for your application. We offer you an internship in full-time of at least three months.
- Collaboration of advertising campaigns nationally and internationally
- Development of marketing materials for B2B and B2C
- Monitoring of our communication channels (on- and offline)
- Supporting the planning of communication strategies nationally and internationally
- Creating competitive intelligence analyzes
- Supporting the B2C channels
- Studies of Economics or Communication Science
- High level of motivation and hands-on mentality
- Practical experience in the areas described above
- Very good knowledge in dealing with MS Office
- Fluent German and very good English (other languages advantageous)
- Enjoy working with customers
- Advantage: Experience in Healthcare Marketing
What we offer
- A dynamic environment in a future sector
- To be part of a great team
- Multifaceted development possibilities
Please send your application with the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to:
Head of Sales