You would like to gain practical experience in a dynamic eHealth startup during your studies and become part of our development department in the backend? We are looking forward to your application!
The team provides the server infrastructure on which the Tinnitracks therapy is based, and it is responsible for software development and operation.
Insight and cooperation in the fields
- Backend development with Ruby and Rails
- DevOps development with Ansible and Docker
- Collaborating with the mobile development team
- Working in an agile team with short paths and flat hierarchies
- Cooperation with the current product
- Quality assurance (focus on automatic test methods) in the medical device environment
Active knowledge requires basic knowledge in the following areas:
- Basic knowledge in the programming language Ruby
- Basic knowledge in Linux (console, installation and configuration of software)
- Basic knowledge of databases (simple SQL queries)
- Experience with git is an advantage
If you are interested, please send us a (short) application. We look forward to a personal meeting with you in our office space on the Sternschanze.
Matthias Lanz / CTO Sonormed GmbH